Monday, April 14, 2008

D3 Bumpers

Everything on the shoot went very well. Thanks to Christina's producing, and Matthew and Reid's talent - we were able to get the whole thing done without much of a hitch (except for a certain someone whose name rhymes with Flatz- dropped and broke the battery latch clean off my camera, so that no battery can stay in the camera - thank god it was still under warranty) and the only issue we ran into was .... well, running a tad bit late.

After getting back and logging/transferring all the footage into Final Cut - it was clear I had the workings of something great. Since that day, I have really seen much sunlight. Ive been editing non-stop - and the results have been well worth it.

Currently, I have the full opening done - as well as the intro to Intermission. Now, all I have left are the closing intermission spot, and the end. So 2 down, 2 to go.

Wish me luck - I'm going to need it.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Glad that everything went well.